The Device Info tab in the Standard Viewer provides information about the mobile device to which you are connected. This information includes:
• Identification, including OEM information and the operating system versions.
• Memory, including the amount of free memory left on the device and storage space.
• Power, including information about the battery level and charging status of the mobile device.
• Screen, including information about the screen size and orientation.
• Security, including password information.
To view device information:
• From the Standard Viewer, click the Device Info tab.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected